Taego Youtube Drops Event
Taego Youtube Drops Event
Hello PUBG fans!
Taego, our newest 8×8 map is launching soon, with new game mechanics and fresh collaborative content. In celebration of Taego’s release, we’re launching a Youtube Drops event to reward our players!
To participate, connect your accounts via the PUBG Global Account System and watch the Taego livestream on the official PUBG Youtube channel. You must watch the video for at least seven minutes to receive the event rewards.
Read on for full event details and conditions.
How to Participate
Check out the details below and participate to win your reward!
- Login to your PUBG Global Account here.
- Link ALL platforms with PUBG game accounts.
- Link your YouTube account.
- Watch the Taego livestream on PUBG’s Official YouTube Channel within the event period.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to PUBG’s Official YouTube Channel and hit the bell icon for the notification
Event Schedule and Conditions
The Taego Youtube Drops Event is running for 12 hours only, don’t miss out! Rewards will be distributed within 24 hours of Taego’s launch with Update 12.2.
PDT: June 26, 12 AM – June 26, 12 PM
CEST: June 26, 9 AM – June 26, 9 PM
KST: June 26, 4 PM – June 27, 4 AM
Console: PlayStation, Stadia, Xbox
- You must login to your Global Account and link your platform accounts to participate.
- If you have multiple platform accounts linked to your Global Account, the reward will be distributed to all linked platforms.
- You must watch the Taego livestream for at least seven minutes to receive the reward.
- The event reward can be found under the Customization tab in-game within 24 hours of Taego’s release with Update 12.2 (PC: July 7, Console: July 15).
- 1 Level Up Coupon for Survivor Pass: Taego
Q. What is a PUBG Global Account?
A. The PUBG Global Account is a way to connect all of your game accounts to our various partner platforms out there.
Q. When can I expect my reward?
A. The reward will be delivered to your PUBG inventory within 24 hours after Update 12.2 is applied to the Live Servers, as long as you have linked your account and tuned into the Live Drops event on the Official YouTube channel. The update goes live on PC July 7 and Console July 15.
Q. It’s been 24 hours since Update 12.2 has been applied to the Live Servers, but I haven’t received my items. What’s the deal?
A. If you have not received your items within 24 hours after the live update, please reach out to Player Support.
Q. Where can I watch Live Event videos – Ground Zero and Taego in order to make sure I get these items?
A. The following YouTube channels are eligible for this promotion: Official PUBG YouTube Channel
Q. Can I get the items on my Xbox/Playstation/Stadia account?
A. Yes. This promotion is valid for players with a valid Xbox/PlayStation/Stadia version of PUBG.
Q. I can’t login to my PUBG Global Account, where can I go for help?
A. For help with your PUBG Global Account, reach out to Player Support.
See you on the Battlegrounds!
The PUBG Team.