SAVE THE NEWBIES
SAVE THE NEWBIES
We’re pretty sure everyone has had their clumsy PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS “newbie” moments: either by running blindly across an open and vulnerable field with their weapons holstered, or unintentionally sacrificing themselves by holding onto a cooked grenade, or even taking a stroll in the Blue Zone and wondering why they’re suddenly crawling on the ground.
Oh, are you finding yourself relating to these examples? Or do you find yourself a PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS expert and wish to be a good sport and help out?
Then you’ve come to the perfect place. Participate in the Save the Newbies campaign, enjoy PUBG as either a newbie or expert, and take home in-game rewards!
Are you a PUBG Newbie?
You are a considered a Newbie for this campaign if:
- Your first PUBG account was created after January 12 UTC,
- OR you are a returning player who accessed your PUBG account on January 12 UTC after not accessing for more than 6 months,
- OR your Survival Mastery level is higher than 1 and lower than 80 as of April 21 UTC,
- However, this does not apply to players who do not have match history since the release of the Survival Mastery system.
- OR your PUBG account has not been accessed for more than 6 months as of April 21 UTC and needs to complete the Tutorial.
※ If you do not meet any of the criteria above, you are considered an expert!
How to Participate and Receive Rewards
- Receive your Survivor-in-Training Hoodie that’ll automatically be granted to your Inventory by April 21, 7 AM UTC.
- There is currently a delay in the distribution of Survivor-in-Training Hoodies for Newbies. Every Hoodies will be granted to every Newbie by April 22, 7AM UTC.
- The skin can be found in the CUSTOMIZE – Wardrobe tab.
- Make a Kill or Assist in a Normal or Casual Mode match with a fellow Newbie or an expert as a Duo or Squad, or even as Solo.If played as a team, every member of the team will receive a Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Win a Normal or Casual Mode match for the first time during the campaign period with a fellow Newbie or an expert as a Duo or Squad, or even as Solo!If won as a team, every member of the team will receive another Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Search for and team up with a Newbie (who received the Survivor-in-Training Hoodie) either by using the Team Finder, our official PUBG Discord channels, or random matching.
- Psst, since Newbies are not required to wear the Survivor-in-Training Hoodie, make sure your team’s Newbie(s) is real by asking them to show you the hoodie at the lobby before you play.
- Play a Normal or Casual Mode match as a Duo or Squad and help your Newbie make a Kill or Assist.
- Every member of the team will receive a Nickel G-Coin Box.
- Team up with a Newbie and win a Normal or Casual Mode match during the campaign period.
- Every member of the team will receive another Nickel G-Coin Box.
- PC & Console
- PDT: April 21, 12 AM – May 10, 12 AM
- CEST: April 21, 9 AM – May 10, 9 AM
- KST: April 21, 4 PM – May 10, 4 PM
Access your region’s Discord channels to easily team up with Newbies and/or Experts!
- This campaign is available on every PC and Console platform.
- Only players who participate within the campaign period will be able to receive the reward(s).
- Matches played only in Normal Match and Casual Mode will be eligible to receive rewards.
- Newbies are not required to wear the Survivor-in-Training Hoodie to participate in the campaign.
- Players may receive the Nickel G-Coin Box only once per account.
- Thus, a single account may receive up to two Nickel G-Coin Boxes during the campaign period.
- Nickel G-Coin Box rewards will be automatically granted to accounts from May 25 UTC to May 29 UTC.
- The rewards can be found in the CUSTOMIZE – Utility tab.
- The reward distribution date is subject to change. Players will be notified if changes are made.
- The Nickel G-Coin Boxes must be opened within 30 days upon receival.
- The obtained G-Coin must be used within 30 days upon the Nickel G-Coin Box’s open date.
- Players who use unfair and/or illegal methods will not receive the reward(s) or have them retracted after receival without prior notice.
- If played as a team, the other teammates who played fairly will receive the reward(s).
- If you encounter trouble receiving in-game rewards, please submit a ticket to PUBG Support.
Keep your chins up newbies; be nice, experts; and don’t forget to have fun!
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Team